Thursday, February 15, 2007

Friday's Feast One Hundred and Thirty-One

Appetizer: What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
"You're fabulous!" would sure be neat, but I'd be happy with an old fashioned bell sound instead of the digitized 'chirp' they all have these days.

Soup Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.)
Sunny (disposition) with occassional dark (humoured) skies. I live in New England where they say the weather changes every 15 minutes. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Salad What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects? In school or not? In school: In college, I was best at Greek Art/Architecture...but OVERALL I am pathetic to say I can take most people in Brady Bunch trivia

Main Course: Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
The Declaration of Independence, Shakespeare's sonnets, some of my old art history texts, and probably a cookbook or 2 so I could cook/bake recipes by heart

Dessert: If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
I'd bring back Peter Paul "No-Jellys"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice dessert and blog..Thank for posting.happy feasting and have a good weekend

Gattina said...

Bringing back is not a new creation ! You should work on that, lol !

Lady Baker said...

hey, you do your feast, and I'll do mine! LOL...Besides, THAT'S the one candy I want that I can't have.
:)

Anonymous said...

You bring it right back and knowing all of Shakespeare's sonnets would be cool.

Hootin Anni said...

"Mine eye and heart are at a mortal war
How to divide the conquest of thy sight;
Mine eye my heart thy picture's sight would bar,
My heart mine eye the freedom of that right."
~Shakespeare
(Part of one of his sonnets...can't remember which...40 something)

I love Shakespeare myself. It's so full of depth and wisdom, and yet a weirdness that is uncomparable. He was a true master.

Wonderful feast.
Mine's served

Unknown said...

Oh...I miss those candies too. Excellent Feast!

:-)