Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday's Feast One Hundred and Thirty

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
Just your standard cold

Soup - What colors dominate your closet?
plaid in winter, madras in the summer (ok, ok, not 'colors' but I'm trying to be interesting)

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
My favorite comfort zone occurs just as I'm drifting off to sleep in our comfy bed, and my husband's and my feet end up migrating towards each other....we may be facing opposite directions, the same direction....but no matter what, somehow we always seem to reach out and have our feet touching. A security blanket of sorts...

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
Amazing Race

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite
This is difficult. Thanksgiving ~vs~ Christmas..I think Thanksgiving may edge Christmas out because it's always at least 4 days off....my birthday falls usually on one of those 4 days....and it kicks off the beginning of the Christmas season, whereas by the time Christmas Day hits, I have a let down feeling that it's all over...(Did that make sense??! I'm admitting I LOVE Christmas, yet am choosing Thanksgiving?)
Oh ya, and Flag Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet "salad"