Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Feast One Hundred and Twenty Nine

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
Madonna-type black bracelets; jeans purses; "jams" (for guys); Swatches; Liz Claiborne purses; Benetton rugby shirts (and Benetton perfume...Benetton bags...)

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.
That I'm quiet/shy

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
Depends on what I'm working on...but let's say....7

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
my car...


Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________.
I love to gaze out the window from a comfy spot when it is snowing.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

He, he the first answer shows how old you are, my answer is alike but of course different !

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

Great dining! It was snowing here today. Boy I love everyone's appetizers. All of them so different.

I'm served up.

Anonymous said...

A lot of shy people feasting today and I had those Madonna-type black bracelets. I enjoyed your feast.

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
I loved your dessert. I love watching the snow from a cozy place.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Anonymous said...

Wow, jeans purses. I used to see kids with those, but I never had one. Never did the Madonna look either. I was already too old.

Anonymous said...

The Madonna years will never be forgotten.

Take care,
Connie
My feast is up.

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I remember swatches and jams.

Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

This was a yummy feast! Thanks very much for serving! I had a swatch to.

My table is set, too. Please come in and enjoy.

Happy Friday,
Sonny
aka

Sweet like Kitty

I will exercise for comments!!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your feast! Your appetizer is much in the same era as mine. And after looking at your profile---we really like a lot of the same music! :-)

Anonymous said...

Lots of Blogger have issues with their cars! Happy Feasting!

Lady Baker said...

Wow! Cool...I have actual "comments" thanks to the Feast and kind people!

Yep, I'm born 1971, so the 80's are fully embraced as far as I go, if I gave age away, so be it. (Bananarama..Duran Duran..The Police..bring on the 80's!)

It was SUPPOSED to snow today and we have nothing...so much for my wish to live out the "dessert" course in today's Feast.

Thanks everyone-have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

i love your dessert