Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome Back, Baker



So the main part of my blogging was just posting answers to another blog and linking to it (Friday's Feast, which I have not visited in some time).....and I threw in an occassional thought now and then...but it's gone dormant for over a year, and I think I'm going to come out of hiding and actually try to keep up with this blogging stuff...and actually TELL people (who I know) about it...


And what better timing than right before TV season starts again! Ahh..my busy season...when I start to fill time slots with new favorite--and old favorite/returning shows!




Confession: Back in the day (and by "back in the day" I mean no more than 5 yrs ago) I used to highlight/circle stuff in the TVGuide that I didn't want to miss every week....it was a ritual...but the world has changed... TV Guide is no longer the 'digest' size (I can't seem to get into it now that it's turned itself into People magazine.)


Now, it's not that I've stopped tracking what I want to watch--it's just that now I use modern technology to do it for me, in form of a DVR!



Next Time on The Kids Table: "Must-D*-TV"!

*D=DVR

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one who can't STAND the new size TV Guide. Why mess with it if it ain't broken? I definitely think TV Guide has officially jumped the shark. Glad that you are back blogging, Lis!