Thursday, March 15, 2007


FRIDAY'S FEAST ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY~FIVE


Appetizer: Name two things that made you smile this week.
I'll name three (people, not things): my niece and 2 nephews...

Soup: Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?
You turn around to find a sleeve of
Thin Mints are gone...and you realized YOU just ate them all


Salad: When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland? I put on my ipod and listen to a movie or TV episode. I don't have to watch it, I just listen......

Dessert: What is your favorite pasta dish?
One of my favorites is a
broccoli and sausage pasta dish my husband prides himself on making so well!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

We did your baby name thing until we started this adoption. oh wait i still do that.

Excellent feast!!!

Annie said...

Great feast... your husband needs to share his recipe!
blessings~
Annie

RobKPhD said...

This is a great feast! I remember thinking up names for our first. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

thinking of baby names would keep me awake for sure!!!

Raggedy said...

Great Feast.
I can relate to the thin mints. I have done that soooo many times with them and other snacks.
Do you write the good names down when you think of them? That would keep me awake.
Have a wonderful day!
My feast is up

Anonymous said...

You waited until now to think of baby names? I was dreaming up baby names when I was 15! :)

Anonymous said...

ginafish: I have always dreamt up names too, but since marrying last April, now I have the missing piece to the puzzle: the LAST name :)

Michelle Quinno said...

ROFL on your soup!!! I did this just yesterday! LOL

Sonny said...

Great feast!
Finding baby names is always funny.

I love broccoli pasta!!! OMG! I really got hungry now...

You're welcome at my "Pink Diner" at any time! Please stop by and enjoy your meal...

Hugs and happy feasting
Sonny
aka
Sweet like Kitty

ann said...

So sorry about your main course! I'm not sure I'll ever understand divorce and I've been through it myself! Your dessert sounds great, two of my favorite ingredients - maybe your husband would be willing to share the recipe?

Tawnya Shields said...

Thin mints. Been there done that. :o)

Have a great weekend.