Monday, October 06, 2008

R&R in Tucson!

I had to go to a work event in the Prescott area of Arizona and took advantage of the chance to take a few extra days, and drive down to Tucson to visit my dad--it was a fabulous visit, and one that I think we're both still smiling fondly about...

There we went to a few spots, and here are my favorite photos.

(No "people" pictures of me or my Dad...some photos are too special for a public blog if you ask me...plus, I don't have his approval for likeness usage....ha!)



FIRST UP, SAN XAVIER MISSION







AND OLD TUCSON STUDIOS WHERE TONS OF WESTERN MOVIES/TV SHOWS WERE FILMED!










1 comment:

Cathy said...

Sounds like a fabulous trip, Lis! I'm so glad you had a great visit with your dad. And yeah, you don't want to start messing with all of that paperwork to get permission to use his likeness -- good call keeping the pix off the world wide web!